This book was written to help people get more success out of their website and online business. The information comes from the combined efforts of Frank Deardurff III and Bret Ridgway, who together have well over 25 years of online marketing experience and have an established presence in the online marketing community. You’ll find that the information contained in the book can quickly become your “Checklist” for your online business – either for yourself or your marketing assistant.
This book is for you if:
- You want to improve the appearance of your website
- You want your website to convert more visitors into buyers
- You want to get visitors to stay longer on your site
- You want to have a better understanding of what your webmaster should be doing for you
- You want to learn some of the tricks of the trade that will set your site apart from your competition.
What others are saying:
“If you are marketing online, YOU NEED THIS BOOK. It will save you a ton of money and time in avoiding mistakes and it will create incredible income by implementing their techniques.” – Armand Morin, ArmandMorin.com
“NEVER have I seen such a thorough explanation of every single component of ‘getting it right the first time’ when setting up your website for business. You will never have to ‘go it on your own’ again.” – Mary Mazzullo, Visible Impact Photography.com